Friday, April 27, 2012

Ten Things Thursday...yes I know it's Friday, see #1.

  1. I’m a procrastinator…hence TTT on Friday.
  2. I had my (hopefully) last appointment prior to surgery yesterday.  All pre-op testing was ok, except for low Vitamin D levels.
  3. Still don’t have a surgery date.  I was told yesterday the office would call me in the next week or so to give me the date. They weren’t able to tell me if it would be in May or not.
  4. I’m impatient… if you’ve been ready along you will already know this.
  5. I had the second anniversary of my 38th birthday in March. 
  6. My hubby and I just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary this month.  However we celebrated the 13th anniversary of our first date in February of this year.
  7. We went to Ireland for our honeymoon, and I want to go back soon.  It’s such a beautiful country.
  8. Coming up with 10 things is hard for me.
  9. I’m currently obsessed with the Decorah Bald Eagles.  It’s amazing to see how much the eaglets change from day to day.
  10. I’m involved in dog rescue, and will be helping with a transport of two dogs going from Missouri to New Hampshire. I’m only doing 1 leg of a multi-leg, and multi day journey.  It’s amazing what a group of volunteers can do when they put their minds to something.

1 comment:

  1. Ireland Rules! One of my favorite places. Love that you help with dog rescue - it is a cause close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete