Friday, May 30, 2014

Late weigh in and stuff

I weighed in on wed but never got around to posting on here.  Anyway...257.4.  So down a little bit from last week.  Just need to keep it going in the right direction.

Life is just crazy.  I want to move on with me life, but promised my husband that I wouldn't file for divorce until he found a job.  I know he's looking, but it's just taking time.  I feel stuck.  I don't know how long I can keep this up.  It's not the being married part, it's living together.  Financially it doesn't make sense to live separately, but just want to be free.

So emotional eating is still pretty bad.  At least I'm recognizing it for what it is. Now need to stop it.  Easier said than done.

I met with a lawyer this week to better understand the whole process.  Seems pretty straight forward.  Luckily for me my work offers a free consult and 25% off all fees after that. 

So nothing up lifting or inspitational from me today, maybe next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment