Monday, January 7, 2013

Goals for 2013


Weight:
For my 1st bandiversay (May 21st) I would like to be 100 pounds down.  That's less than 20 pounds in about 4 months.

Don't have a goal for the rest of the year.  My original goal was 120 pounds lost.  That only got me to 200 pounds, and I wasn't even sure that was achievable. I don't even remember if my surgeon gave me a goal weight or not.  Once I get to 200 I'll re-evaluate where I want to go from there.


Exercise:
Continue with Derby Lite and aerobics classes (each one a week)

Add another class once a week.  Possibly Zumba, going to try a class tomorrow.

Finish my ease into 5K program.  I was going to start Week 4 before the holidays.  I haven't restarted since.  It's too icy outside to try and for some reason I'm scared to try running/wogging on my treadmill.  Will have to get over that quickly.

Continue to walk the dogs atleast 5 days of the week.

Races:
Complete at least five races, of at least 5K, if not longer.  There's an 8k in April that I'm looking at, but not sure if I'll be ready for that.

To actually "run" an entire 5K by the end of 2013.

Overall:
To continue to push myself out of my comfort zone.  To try things I never thought I could do, even if it makes me uncomfortable.

To learn to use my band to it's fullest capabilities, and to learn it's limitations.




I still need to do a wrap up for last year, but wanted to get my 2013 goals down on "paper" to make them real.


2 comments: