Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday


Today's weight:

244

So only .2 pounds down for the week. Feeling stuck, no not that kind of stuck, just stuck weight wise.  I know rationally I'm doing the right things and the weight will come off,  just wish my work showed on the scale.

Here's what I'm doing:

Mon:     Ease into 5k
Tues:    Zumba, walk the dogs
Wed:    Derby Lite
Thurs:  Aerobics
Fri:      Strength training, walk the dogs
Sat:      Ease into 5K
Sun:     Walk the dogs


Food has been fine.  I admit to the occasional cookie or candy, but not an everyday thing.  Getting in my protein and fluids.  Just feel like i'm not seeing the results I expect.

Just been feeling king of...



I have lost 85 pounds, and I just feel kind of...eh, should be more.  I think because the first 50-60 were so easy to lose, it seems like now I'm fighting for every pound.

oh, poor me, only lost 85 pounds.  let's start the pity party now.  I am thrilled with how far I've come. I've had so many NSV even in the last couple of months so I should focus on those, and not the scale.

Sorry for the whine fest.  Need to snap out of this funk and get into this funk...

1 comment:

  1. I think funks get to all of us...Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete