1. Had a killer migraine on Wednesday night. We nauseous and started vomiting, couldn't keep my pill down. Kept vomiting and ended up going to the ER to get some IV meds and hydration. Good times!
2. No problems with the band since then. Had a fill on Tues, so was a little worried about the vomiting. Hadn't started solids yet, still doing full liquids and mushies to make sure if there was any irritation it goes down before I do solids.
3. Picked up my "new" (to me) car on Tues night. It's a Hyundai Elantra Trouring (4 door hatckback). It's very cute, which is of course the most important feature in a car.
4. It's bright red, I'm not really a bright red kind of a girl. All the rest of my cars have been blue or silver.
5. If you are buying a used car and have a Carmax near you check them out. They are awesome, no pressure, lots of cars to test. I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, I just really like them.
6. Husband has a stomach virus that's going on...why are men such babies? I know I should be more sympathetic, but the moaning and groaning is just a bit much for me.
7. Has my first session with my personal trainer this morning. She's going to kick my ass. She pushed me beyond where I would push myself.
8. Last week at Derby Lite we practiced 1 knee falls. I was able to stand up using my non-dominant leg for the first time. Wasn't pretty or graceful, but I did it.
9. Missed Derby this week cause of the migraine, and next week we don't have class. I think I'm going to go into withdrawal. Might need to get to an open skate at a local rink.
10. Hubby and I are helping with a dog rescue run tomorrow. Picking up 2 hounds driving them for about an hour to help them get to there forever home.