Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

I've been having a love/hate relationship with my scale.  I've noticed my clothes fitting looser, but the scale has been kind of stuck.  From my last post you know I haven't been working out in the last week, so I wasn't really expecting anything when I hopped on the scale this morning. To my surprise...

237.2

Happy Dance!!!



 Finally hit the 90 pounds lost.  Took awhile, but so glad to be here. These last 10 pounds have been a struggle, it's taken me 3 months to lose them.  Oh well, doesn't matter how long it takes, just matters that I'm moving downward.

Now onto the next 10 pounds.  My goal was to be at 100 pounds down by the anniversary of my surgery (5/21).  It seemed doable, but with how hard these last 10 were, not so sure.  That's OK,  i will make it there, just might take a little longer. 

2 comments: