Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Goal!

I've been so focused on the 100 pound mark and that freaks me out for some reason. So instead of 100 pounds right now I want to lose 20 pounds. that's what I will focus on, just 20 pounds. Much more doable than 100 (even though I've already gotten to the 90+ mark). Hopefully this will help me get over this slump I've been in. I'm starting from last weeks weight of 235.4, but i'll be counting up not down, if that makes sense. Hopefully tomorrow the pounds lost number will go up, fingers crossed.

Eating better will also help that.... still need to work on that. Today I've had two candy bars. One at breakfast on one in the afternoon. UGH!!! Maybe tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing... Breaking it into small chunks! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete