1. First thing I want to thank those of you who responded to my last post. It really means a lot to me that there are people out there reading along, and willing to take time to encourage me.
2. Missed posting on weigh-in Wednesday, but I did actually weigh in. After my pity party the other day I wasn't expecting much, but... 269. Yowza, that's 60 pounds down from the start of this journey. I just need to learn patience.
3. I made a yummy meal yesterday, Shelly's Zucchini Roll-ups (aka Pasta-less Manicotti) from The World Accrding to Eggface. It took a while to grill the zucchini since I was using my little bitty George Foreman grill and could only do two slices at a time. Other wise it was easy peasy. and did I mention yummy? I added crumbled turkey sausage to add a little more protein.
4. I am less than 5 pounds from half way to my goal of 200lbs. I may revise my goal if I actually make it to 200, but for now that's what I'm shooting for.
5. I had a personal trainer come out the the house and teach me how to use our weight machine. She had lots of great suggestions. I totally feel the burn.
6. Now I have to make sure I actually use the weight machine.
7. I missed my monthly support group meeting for banders yesterday. I'm so bummed. This is the 3rd month I've missed. July was cancelled due to the holiday and August I was on vacay. I really miss the group. I have to make sure it's on my calendar for next month.
8. I think part of the reason I've been feeling blah is because of #7. There's nothing like meeting up with people who are going through the same things you are.
9. Off to exercise class tonight. I also missed last weeks class, may have contributed to blahness.
10. I am so thankful for all of you followers. Just knowing you are out there encourages me to keep going.