Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday

Another week, another pound...   266.4.

Not great, but I'll take it.  I haven't done so well with my eating this past week.  Had a work dinner it was so yummy and so fattening, and had ice cream a couple of times.  I know, I know not following the rules, but not going to beat myself up.  I lost, I could have lost more, but this is me living my life... the good, the bad and the ugly.

I have been doing really well with exercise, taking the dogs for walks is so much nicer with the cooler weather.

I'm excited because my new exercise class is starting tonight, Derbylite.  I think it's going to be so much fun, as long as I don't kill myself.  I'll take a picture in all my gear tonight.

I'm leaving to go see my mom this weekend.  She's got a business making soap and other bath products.  This weekend is her biggest craft show of the year, so I go home and help her every year.  Check out her website, she makes awesome products:  Yellow Rose Soapworks  The weekend will be crazy busy, set uop friday and then show's open from 8-5 saturday and sunday.  Oh and it's 50% chance of rain...did I mention it's outside?  Rain is nothing new, usually rains every year, it just makes it yucky.  People still come and shop though,

I'll get to see some friends and family as well.  First time since surgery. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment