- Once you're nominated, write 11 facts about yourself.
- Then, take a look at the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked and answer them.
- Get your thinking cap on and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer
- Then choose the 5 bloggers you want to nominate (they must have less than 200 followers) & let them know they've been nominated (there are no tag backs - you can't nominate the person who nominated you).
- Complete this post and then link it to the person who nominated you (in the comments of their blog).
11 Facts about Myself:
- I've lived in 7 different states as an adult.
- I love old movie musicals.
- My Derby Name is Polly Yerinsane
- I love animals and have worked with a couple of different dog rescue groups.
- I turned 40 this year, and I have no idea where all those years have gone. I don't feel 40.
- I like given presents more than getting presents.
- I have studied three lanquages: French, German and Russian. I'm no good at any of them, and now if I try to speak one I end up mashing up all three.
- I've been to Ireland twice, and can't wait to go back.
- I LOVE the smell of fresh ground coffee, but can't stand the taste.
- I worked as a telemarketer in college. Great money, but horrible job.
- I love doing crafts, however I usually start projects, but never finish them
11 Questions from Karen for me to answer:
- What is your favorite holiday of the year?Christmas, I love being home with family and friends, and giving presents.
- What is your best childhood memory?Spending time with my Grandpa and his ponies
- I love to blog because......I get so much support from some amazing people.
- What would your dream job be?Haven't figured this out yet, when I do I'll go for it.
- What would your last meal be?Chicken Parmasean (This was actually my last "real" meal before being banded.
- Do you feel like you are in the space and place you are meant to be?Yes and no. I am happy with who I am and where I am, but I still wonder about who I could be.
- George Clooney or Brad Pitt?George Clooney, absolutely
- What is your most precious possession?Pictures of my family
- Do you prefer an adventure vacation or relaxing vacation?relaxing with a little adventure thrown in for good measure.
- How do you define success?Being happy, making other's happy.
- What inspired you to create a blog?When I was planning my surgery I found some wonderful blogs that answered my questions, and made me more comfortable in my decision. I hoped that by sharing my story I may help someone else.
My 11 Questions:
- Weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
- Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what was it for?
- Dog or Cat?
- Why do you blog?
- What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
- What is your favorite movie?
- How often do you get a haircut? Describe your worst haircut
- What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
- What quality do you like most about yourself?
- What quality do you like least about yourself?
My 5 Nominees Are:
The Dandy Bandy
Lady Biker Banded
Laps in Life
Banded in Texas
From Fabulous to Fit