1. Well, it was bound to happen, I'm surprised it took this long...I hurt myself at Derby Lite last night. Not too bad, just a sprained ankle. It was right at the beginning of class.
2. I have to admit for about 15-20 minutes of icing it down I was seriously considering putting my skates back and finishing class. That lasted until I tried to stand up and pain shot up my leg. It's puffy and still hurts, hopefully it will get better quick.
3. I signed up for my first (and maybe last) 5K. I'll be doing the Jingle Bell 5K on December 8th. My goal is just to finish under an hour. I plan on doing mostly walking, with a little wogging thrown in for good measure.
4. I started an Ease into Couch to 5K. So far I've only done week 1 two weeks in a row. My plan was to finish Week 1 tomorrow and start Week 2 on Sunday. Think I might have to delay that for a few days.
5. I bought an awesome pair of high boots. I've wanted a pair for a looong time, but couldn't find a pair that would fit over my pudgy calfs. I was so excited that these fit!
6. Thanksgiving is a week away. I'm cooking and have yet to even think about what I'm going to make. There will only be three of us, so not a big deal. But I probably should decide soon so I can shop this weekend.
7. Most of the things I'm asking for for Christmas are exercise related: FitBit, new wheels for my skates, bag for my derby gear, new skeakers... wow what I change.
8. I'm running out of things...I always think I have sooo much to say, but end up scapping the bottom of the barrel to make it to 10.
9. Any suggestions for songs to add to my 5K playlist? My favorites so far are Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, and Firework by Katie Perry.
10. I saw Christmas lights when I was out last night. Too early, way to early. I LOVE Christmas but can we at least wait until after Thanksgiving people?