Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Non-Weigh In Wednsday

First, thanks for all the comments.  It's nice to know that people understand.  It's hard to explain that feeling to someone who has never struggled with their weight and self image.  I tell myself I keep putting myself out there in the hopes that one day I won't have to worry about what other people are thinking about me, because I'm comfortable in my own skin.

It was very hard to resist the scale this morning, but I did.  Not scheduled to weigh in again until 4/29. So instead I'm going to re-cap my exercise for the past week.

Wed: Derby Lite
Thurs:  Nothing...went to a Gordon Lightfoot concert
Friday:  Person training...30 minutes of hell
Saturday:  60 minute walk with the dogs
Sunday: 45 minute walk with the dogs
Monday: 30 min "run" plus 10 minute walk
Tues: 60 min Zumba

So pretty good exercise week.  Food wise it was ok.  Struggling with wanting to eat things I shouldn't.  Sometime I give in, some times I don't.  Need to get to the point when the not giving in times out way the give in times.

Oh, and I'm in all day meeting today with a panera danish sitting right in front of me and a coffee cake at the next table.  So far I've resisted those, but I did give in to a warm chocolate chip cookie.  Need to be satisfied with the cookie, and not have more crap!


1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great work out week. sorry to hear your struggling with the food, but it comes with the teritory. I hope that you remain stronger than the temptations

    ReplyDelete