So, in just a little under three weeks I will officially be hopping on the Bandwagon. I've got to start making my lists...I'm a big list person, got that from my mom. I make lists of my lists and even add things to the list after I've done them just to be able to cross them off ;)
Seriously, I need to officially make my list of items to have on hand prior to surgery. I've been gathering some things along the way, just so I don't have to get everything all at once. Here's what I have so far:
- Assortment of powdered proteins (I've been sampling to see which I like best, now I just need to buy more)
- Assortment of pre-made protein shakes
- Gas X
- Milk of Magnesia
- Heating pad
- small plates and bowls
- small forks and spoons
- chewable vitamins (although I don't really like them, I'll use us the bottle before I switch brands)
- blender bottle
- magic bullet (i've had this for years) anyone know where I can get extra cups?
- small dixie cups for sipping fluids the first couple of days
I have an all day nutrition class on the 17th, so I'll do a major shopping trip that weekend before surgery. Anyone have suggestions about things that were/ are helpful for you?