1. Surgery is scheduled for Monday, and I'm starting to freak out. It's getting really real, and I'm nervous, scared, excited.
2. Had my nutrition and pre-op nurse class today. Got my post op diet, not as restrictive as I thought. As I knew, no real pre-op diet, except light meals the day before (I'm planning on doing liquids for the day). Post op is full liquids for the first week, then slowly move into "real" food.
3. Getting a massage saturday morning and I can't wait. I hold my stress in my shoulders and they are sooo tight right now.
4. Getting my hair chopped off saturday afternoon. I'll post pics after, but it should be about 11-12 inched that are taken off.
5. Final weigh in before surgery was 326.1. UGH, can't believe i weigh that much, but it will be the last time I ever weigh that much.
6. Class was supposed to be a full day, but since there was only 2 of us we were able to finish by 1pm. Instead of going into work I went shopping, did a little work around the house and am playing on the computer.
7. We have found our newest member of the family. I posted before about having to put down our boxer Emma. Well originally we were going to get another boxer, but we someho ended up with a Coon Hound. Her name is Mississippi, and she's about 3-4 years old. She's a rescue so we don't know too much about her. She's a sweety, and can't wait until she's with us. I wanted to wait until after surgery to bring her home.
8. We currently have an 11-12 year old German Shorthaired Pointer, and it was hard finding another dog she got along with. She's a little neurotic.
9. I still have so much I wanted to get done before surgery, not sure how much I'll actually get done. One of the big projects is to go through my closests and arrange clothes by size. I have everything from 26/28 down to 16/18. Won't have to buy new clothes for a while... won't have to but probably will.
10. I want to thank everything who is following me and is helping me as I start my journey into bandland. It means so much to have others who understand what I'm going through.