Thursday, June 14, 2012

TTT

1. I don’t own a scale, so I can only weigh myself when I go to my surgeon’s office either for a checkup or a support group. I have a check up, and possible first fill, on 6/27. I can’t wait to weigh in.

2. Never would have thought I’d be excited to get on the scale at the doctor’s.

3. On 6/6 I was 21 pounds down since surgery. I’m hoping to be 30 pounds down by 6/27.

4. I love my surgeon’s eating plan. Seems like I’m always eating or drinking something.

5. I’m averaging about 700 calories a day, and the amazing thing is I’m not hungry! (Well I’ve had a couple of hunger episode, but they weren’t too bad and they didn’t last). I can’t believe eating so little is relatively easy for me to do.

6. Our new dog Missy had a nickname…”Miss-demeanor”. She gets on the furniture any chance she gets, even if we have just made her get down. Hopefully she’ll learn soon.

7. She’s got such sad hound dogs eyes I’m almost willing to let her stay on the couch.

8. I tried Muscle Milk Banana Cream for the first time this week, and spit it out after one sip. Most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted.

9. I bought a new black cardigan sweater to wear in the office since they seem to think if it’s hot outside it should be sub-zero inside. Well I bought an 18/20. It fits as long as I don’t try to button it up. I can’t wait until I can wear it buttoned up and not look like a sausage.

10. Just a little over 6 weeks until vacation and I can’t wait!

3 comments:

  1. You will be able to button that sweater and it will be swallowing you before ya know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater will fit soon enough! Be careful though, 700 calories is low, you don't want to throw your body into starvation mode and stop losing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try bananna cream by Matrix... Www.mybiactricpantry.com.

    I tried them all, this one and the chocolate mint with skim milk and ice are really good

    ReplyDelete