Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fill Day 2

Haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but since I'm still on liquids I wouldn't expect to. I did notice this morning I had a little pressure in my chest.  Is there really a difference, or am I just thinking I felt a  difference? I know I am more aware of everything that I drink/eat now, looking for signs of a problem.  I'm really afraid of PBing/getting stuck.  


For the first time yesterday someone at work asked about my weight loss. I only told a few people, she wasn't one of them, but she noticed my weight loss and  my small portions and put 2 and 2 together.  She was very supportive.  Her daughter has been thinking about WLS, but isn't sure if it's right for her.  I told her I would be willing to talk to her daughter and share my experience.  It felt good to talk about, I would love to help others on their journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am kinda asking the same questions- just had my first fill today- so far- no difference- I keep waiting for the light bulb to go off and for me to notice something different- right now- I notice it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete