Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fill #2

Went in for fill #2 this morning and things went well.  Met with the dietician and she is pleased with what i'm doing.  I confirmed that I should be trying for about 1200 calories a day.  She said to continue to make sure I get my protein and fluids in.  She said as I get more fills and more restriction it may be harder to do.

Official doctor's office weigh in...drum roll please....

279.8

Holey Moley, that's 49.2 pounds down!  I've been kicking butt with exorcise this week, and it shows.  We'll see what my home scale says tomorrow when I do my official home weigh in. Three months and almost 50 pounds! I am amazed. 

She put in 2cc but i gurgled too much so she took out 0.5cc and it was fine.  So I have a grand total of 4cc in a 10cc band.  I'm scheduled for another fill on October 2.  I could have made it sooner, but I'm going to be traveling, and I don't want to be worried about issues out of state.

Fluids today, then soft foods for two days then back to "normal" food.  So far drinking a protein shake without problems (knock on wood).




4 comments:

  1. wowza!!!! That's so awesome! We need to see some updated pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! You are doing great! I am amazed, too - by YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 pounds....wow!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! thats awesome... way to go!

    ReplyDelete