Thursday, August 16, 2012

First PB...ugh

I've really been hoping to avoid the dreaded PB (productive burp), unfortunately its just another one of the many new experiences I've had since getting my band.

Started normal enough, still eating soft food since my fill tues. Had mashed potatoes with melted cheese. Ate about 1/4 of a cup and the feeling hit. Pressure, saliva...ugh run to the bathroom just in time for it to come back up. Not a lot, but still no fun. Slimed for a whole.

Feel better now. Need to remember this and do everything in my power to not let it happen again. Not sure exactly why it happened eating too fast too much not chewing enough. So eat less eat slower and chew more. Learn my soft stop signal.

Guess I really do have a band in there after all.

3 comments:

  1. Nuts! I know I will probably have my first PB sooner than later but I'm gonna try my damndest not to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slime is excessive saliva. Basically your bodies way of trying to get out the food, in addition to the PBing.

    ReplyDelete