Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Hopped on the scale and saw something I hadn't in a long time... a gain.

285.0

Only 0.6 lb increase, but it's still hard to see the numbers go up.  I know this is just leftover vacay fluctuation.  I didn't do any official exercise , but did spend lots of time in the pool/ocean and walked a bunch. I also didn't track my food/fluid intake like normal.  

Now that I'm back to the real world goal is at least 30 minutes of exercise 4 times a week and back to logging everything that goes in my mouth.  Now to stay off the scale until next Wednesday.


5 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too hard! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it a few days follow your plan and you know the results,will be there

    ReplyDelete
  3. .6 gain is all!?!? Awesome! Some people gain 10lbs on vacation!!! Good job, head up...the scale will start moving down again in nooooo time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gains are difficult, but part of the whole journey. Doesn't make it any easier, does it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the encouragement. I know it wasn't much, just seeing the number go up was hard though. It is all part of the process, ups and downs are a part of life, you just have to learn to deal with them.

    ReplyDelete