I was in major brain fart mode last night so I couldn't think of anything, even though earlier in the day I had lots of things I wanted to write about. Let's continue where we left off yesterday...
5. When I walked into aerobics class the instructor looked at me and said "wow, I can tell you've lost weight since last week" :)
6. I thought I saw my elusive collarbones at class last night in the mirror, but alas when I came home I saw no evidence of them :( Must be that special mirror in the workout room.
7. On vacation I made it through two rounds of golf (9 holes each, and with a cart) and felt I could have gone another 9. Last year it took everything I had to finish 9 holes without feeling like I was dying.
8. I fit into those size 20s I bought a few weeks ago at Goodwill. I can't wait until I get into those 18s.
9. I'm going home to see my mom at the end of September and I can't wait to see how much more I lose before then. My goal is to be around 260 by them.
10. I'm sitting in a really boring meeting doing this. It started at 8:30 and is scheduled to go until 4. UGH I hate all say meetings on Friday (well, any day that is an all day meeting sucks.) Hopefully we'll get out early.
Have a great weekend everyone!