1. Derby Lite is amazing! I'm pushing the edges of my comfort zone, and I'm loving it. I skated backwards last night. It wasn't pretty, in fact I'm sure I looked ridiculous, but SO WHAT, I was skating backward!
2. I had two unplanned falls at Derby last night, bummer...but I fell the right way so I didn't get hurt and I was able to get up by myself both times.
3. I want to update my blog for fall, but the free site I used for this template doesn't exist anymore. Any good sites for free blog templates?
4. I ate 6 hershey's minis after lunch. I wasn't even hungry, so why did I eat them? Because they were there. ARGH. Why do I do that to myself?
5. Cleaned out my closet and I have 7 shirts that fit. 5 black and 2 brown. I do have a couple of sweaters, maybe three? I think I need some more clothes, but I haven't had much luck with goodwill the last couple of weeks.
6. My dogs are crazy if they don't get a walk everyday. I missed tues since I wasn't feeling good, and yesterday I was late getting home and then had to dun to Derby, so no walk. This morning they were literally bouncing off the furniture. (I wish I had gotten video if them, is was actually really funny). So I took them out before work today. It was still dark out, blech.
7. I wogged this morning. Not sure what that means? Head over to Adokbl's amazing blog and find out what I'm talking about. I love that term, so I'm usurping it for my own use. I was so proud of myself. I was scared to try, but I'm trying to push the boundaries so I thought what the hell, just give it a shot. Oh and it helped it was dark out, and nobody was around to see me.
8. It will probably be a long time before I wog in the light of day.
9. Holly at 300 Pounds Down is my inspiration. It never seems to fail that her posts hit so close to home. I love this post.
10. I love reading everyone's blogs. I may not comment, as I'm really bad at that. But I gain so much from ready everyone's stories, truly inspirational. Thanks everyone for sharing your lives with us out it blogland.