Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday


I had a a reinforcement of something I keep telling myself, and everyone should take to heart.  Only use one scale for your official weight, since scales can very a great deal.  Use one scale every time and you will have consistent  measurements.

Yesterday at the Dr office I was 265, and I was a little bummed that my weight was up since last week. This morning on my scale that I've been using for official weigh ins I was...

260.8

Howza that's a big difference!!  I'm glad I didn't let the 265 bother me.  So my official loss to date is 68.2 pounds.   Yippee Skippee.

I'm headed to my Derby Lite class tonight.  Hopefully this goes better than the first class.  My butt is still sore from the fall I took.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So close to 70 lbs! Congrats, let us know how derby goes! (ps. I'm still jealous, I wish there were derby classes in my area!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish there were derby classes here too. I think I'd really like kicking a bunch of other girl's asses. Oh wait - that's not really the point, is it? Oopsie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to know your Derby name??? Did I miss that on a previous post?? And pics...this I must see! I SO want to do this! Congrats on the weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss. Still jelous of your Derby class. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete