Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Almost forgot to weigh in this morning.  This week is going by sooo quickly.  This weeks weight.....

258.2

Another 2.6 pounds lost forever!  Officially makes me 70.8 ponds down from surgery. I love hitting those milestones.  I'm hoping I can maintain this pace,  I think 2-3 pounds a week is doable for me.  Just need to keep up the movement.  

With my traveling and other stuff going on in the evenings it hasn't been as easy to get in my walks.  I haven't met my goal of doing some form of exercise each day.  I'm ok with that, life isn't always perfect.  Just have to keep on trying.

I see I have some new followers, thanks for joining me on my journey.  I'll take all the supporters I can get.  Please leave me a comment and introduce yourself, and link to your blog if you have one, so I can follow you as well.






3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the weightloss!!! 70 pounds is amazing!! Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great!! 70 pounds is like a whole small person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!Nice milestone! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete